Sunday, June 10, 2012

Night before surgery!

Hello again.

Tonight is the night before surgery and I'm getting quite excited! I think the only thing I'm nervous about is the fact that I know there will be discomfort and pain after waking up from the surgery.

I've been on a liquid diet mostly for the last 2 weeks, with only 1 small real meal a day, and today having been only allowed liquids. Today has been super hard! I've just wanted to go down to a burger joint and get a juicy cheeseburger and shovel it down my throat! I think the only reason I really want to do this, is because I know I cannot. I've been strong, but it's been rough. I've also been exercising a bit too in the last 2 weeks. Nothing really all that impressive right now, but just small walks around the block.

So yeah, bring it on. I'm so ready for this.


No comments: